Reiki Courses Level 1 in Rishikesh, India
Our daily Reiki class is 90 minutes long. Besides the Reiki class the course includes basic meditation, mantra chanting, pranayama and light yoga practice (for better energy flow and to develop awareness of the energy fields). Your day in our Rishikesh Reiki School will also include time for self-practice and reflection. The course ends with each student receiving a personal initiating session from the Reiki Master, connecting you in the Reiki circle.
Mahatma Yoga Ashram is one the best places in India to learn Reiki. Our Reiki School offers supportive environment for the Reiki course and for optimal healing. Our Rishikesh Ashram is located right on the banks of Holy River Ganges - walking, meditating and taking a dip in the holy river will support you on connecting with yourself. Our well planned schedule of the program will aid to the discipline that is needed during the day while enjoying the beautiful surroundings, receiving the healing energies from Nature and connecting with the source of energy.
Reiki Courses at Mahatma Yoga Ashram India
Learning the Art of Self-Healing
In Reiki Level I the student becomes familiar with Reiki energy and is trained on how to perform healing sessions on the self by tapping into the energy fields. The balancing of the energy fields creates the space for cultivating awareness and self love which is needed before we start healing others. No previous experience is needed. In the “Initiation” which is carried out by the Reiki master the healing channels are opened and awakened, allowing students to connect with the Reiki energy and feel more energetic, more self-aware and more in tune with oneself. Students have also experienced an increased sense of intuition as well as an increase in confidence while having a general sense of wellbeing.
Syllabus of Reiki level 1:
• The origins of Reiki and its principles
• Chakras (energy centers)
• Overview of Five Element theory of energy
• How to activate Reiki energy
• Self Healing Method
• Attunement in Reiki level 1 by Reiki master
• First Degree certification is provided.
• Reiki course also includes: basic meditation, mantra chanting, pranayama and light yoga practice for better energy flow and to develop awareness of the energy field.
• If the student needs further guidance we offer free additional guidance upon the completion of Reiki course level 1
Reiki Level 1: Duration 5 Days: USD 350 with accommodation and three meals per day.
Daily Schedule for Reiki Courses in Rishikesh
» 5:30 a.m. :: Wake Up
» 6:00 a.m. :: Mantra Chanting
» 6:30 - 7:00 a.m. :: Yogic Purification (Mon, Thu)
» 6:30 - 7:00 a.m. :: Pranayama (Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat)
» 7:00 a.m. :: Herbal Tea or Juices
» 7:30 - 9:00 a.m. :: Yoga Classes
» 9:00 a.m. :: Breakfast
» 12:30 p.m. :: Lunch
» 3:00 - 4:30 p.m. :: Reiki
» 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. :: Reiki Practice (self)
» 6:15 - 6:45 p.m. :: Ganga Aarti Ceremony
» 7:00 - 8:00 p.m. :: Meditation
» 8:00 p.m. :: Dinner with Group Discussion (Bonfire)
» 9:30 p.m. :: Lights Out
Note :-The times of the schedule can change depending on weather condition
Inclusions in Reiki Courses
• Reiki Classes
• Yoga classes along with regular TTC students(Mon - Sat)
• Private room with attached bath and free WIFI
• Three healthy vegetarian meals per day (vegan on request)
• Information, guidance services for local sight seeing
Note: Ayurveda massage can be avail on request by paying extra
• We have merged yoga classes, chanting, pranayama and meditation classes with yoga retreat into one program.
• One can join Reiki level 1, 2 and Master level. For longer duration, please send us a message prior to submitting your application.
• Couples can receive 10% discount by sharing a room.
The fastest and easiest way to reach Rishikesh is a flight from Delhi to Dehradun.
» Taxi from Dehradun, Jolly Grant Airport - $15
» Delhi Airport to Rishikesh by taxi - US$ 70
» Delhi Airport to Rishikesh and Rishikesh to Delhi airport by car - US$ 130