Reiki Courses Level 2 in Rishikesh, India
Our daily Reiki class is 90 minutes long. Besides the Reiki class the course includes basic meditation, mantra chanting, pranayama and light yoga practice (for better energy flow and to develop awareness of the energy fields). Your day in our Rishikesh Reiki School will also include time for self-practice and reflection. The course ends with each student receiving a personal initiating session from the Reiki Master, connecting you in the Reiki circle.
Mahatma Yoga Ashram is one the best places in India to learn Reiki. Our Reiki School offers supportive environment for the Reiki course and for optimal healing. Our Rishikesh Ashram is located right on the banks of Holy River Ganges - walking, meditating and taking a dip in the holy river will support you on connecting with yourself. Our well planned schedule of the program will aid to the discipline that is needed during the day while enjoying the beautiful surroundings, receiving the healing energies from Nature and connecting with the source of energy.
Reiki Courses at Mahatma Yoga Ashram India
Learning the Art of Healing others
Reiki level 2 is offered to those students who have completed level 1 with us. Level 2 is considered the "practioners level” and offers the student a deeper understanding of the Reiki principles. The energy can now solidify and becomes a more grounding field for healing. Powerful healing can be done on others as well as long distance. 3 ancient symbols are taught to use during healing sessions.
During the practice the aura of the student becomes stronger. This aura together with the “chi” can heal spiritual, emotional as well as mental issues and the students can become of greater service to others in the society which gives even more increased sense of well being and purpose.
Syllabus of Reiki level 2:
• Syllabus of Reiki level 1
• Introduction to Aura
• How to do Reiki for healing session for relaxation
• Introduction of basic Reiki symbols and how to use it in healing sessions
• How to do an absentee (“distance”) healing session
• How to do Reiki healing for chakra balancing
• Attunement in Reiki level 2 from Reiki master
• Second Degree certification is provided.
• Reiki course also includes: basic meditation, mantra chanting, pranayama and light yoga practice in positive and peaceful environment for better energy flow and to develop awareness of the energy field
• If the scholar needs additional time, we offer facilitate free from charge when completion of the course.
Reiki Level 1 and 2: 5 + 2 = 7 Days :: USD 500
Daily Schedule for Reiki Courses in Rishikesh
» 5:30 a.m. :: Wake Up
» 6:00 a.m. :: Mantra Chanting
» 6:30 - 7:00 a.m. :: Yogic Purification (Mon, Thu)
» 6:30 - 7:00 a.m. :: Pranayama (Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat)
» 7:00 a.m. :: Herbal Tea or Juices
» 7:30 - 9:00 a.m. :: Yoga Classes
» 9:00 a.m. :: Breakfast
» 12:30 p.m. :: Lunch
» 3:00 - 4:30 p.m. :: Reiki
» 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. :: Reiki Practice (self)
» 6:15 - 6:45 p.m. :: Ganga Aarti Ceremony
» 7:00 - 8:00 p.m. :: Meditation
» 8:00 p.m. :: Dinner with Group Discussion (Bonfire)
» 9:30 p.m. :: Lights Out
Note :-The times of the schedule can change depending on weather condition
Inclusions in Reiki Courses
• Reiki Classes
• Yoga classes (Mon - Sat)
• Private room with attached bath and free WIFI
• Three healthy vegetarian meals per day (vegan on request)
• 1 Ayurvedic massage per week
• Information, guidance services for local sight seeing
• River rafting (depending on availability/season)
• Day trekking in the foothills of the Himalayas, Waterfalls
• We have merged yoga classes, chanting, pranayama and meditation classes with yoga retreat into one program.
• One can join Reiki level 1, 2 and Master level. For longer duration, please send us a message prior to submitting your application.
• Couples can receive 10% discount by sharing a room.
The fastest and easiest way to reach Rishikesh is a flight from Delhi to Dehradun.
» Taxi from Dehradun, Jolly Grant Airport - $15
» Delhi Airport to Rishikesh by taxi - US$ 70
» Delhi Airport to Rishikesh and Rishikesh to Delhi airport by car - US$ 130