Reiki Course- Master Level
Our daily Reiki class is 90 minutes long. Besides the Reiki class the course includes basic meditation, mantra chanting, pranayama and light yoga practice (for better energy flow and to develop awareness of the energy fields). Your day in our Rishikesh Reiki School will also include time for self-practice and reflection. The course ends with each student receiving a personal initiating session from the Reiki Master, connecting you in the Reiki circle.
Mahatma Yoga Ashram is one the best places in India to learn Reiki. Our Reiki School offers supportive environment for the Reiki course and for optimal healing. Our Rishikesh Ashram is located right on the banks of Holy River Ganges - walking, meditating and taking a dip in the holy river will support you on connecting with yourself. Our well planned schedule of the program will aid to the discipline that is needed during the day while enjoying the beautiful surroundings, receiving the healing energies from Nature and connecting with the source of energy.
Reiki Courses at Mahatma Yoga Ashram India
21 Days to Become Reiki Master
If the Reiki Master feels that the student is ready for Reiki Mastership then the Reiki Master will accept him. This level requires from the students that they have successfully completed Level 1+ 2 and have practiced some form of healing others. Then 10 days of silence is required, you will be guided on to this. (“Vipassana” is a free course). Upon return from the 10 days of silence the student may continue (if the master agrees) the study to become a Reiki Master.
In Reiki Master level the students will learn for example how to check and clean the aura, how to cultivate Reiki energy in him/herself so one can heal or attune others. Also more Reiki symbols will be taught as well as the technique of balancing energy in his/her body (practical aspect of balancing).
Syllables of Reiki Master Level:
• How to teach Level I & initiate in level 1 (methodology)
• How to teach Level 2 & initiate others in Level 2
• Method of checking and cleaning aura
• Practice of tai –chi, and chi –gong (balancing of energy)
• Introduction of pranic and crystal healing
• Master level symbols and details
• Attunement in Reiki Mastership from Reiki master
• Mastership certification is provided
• Reiki course also includes: basic meditation, mantra chanting, pranayama and light yoga practice in positive and peaceful environment for better energy flow and to develop awareness of the energy field .
• If the scholar needs additional time, we offer facilitate free from charge when completion of the course.
21 Days to become Reiki Master: 7 days Reiki Level 1 and 2 + 10 days of Silence retreat + 4 days of Reiki Master Level:: USD 1200
Daily Schedule for Reiki Courses in Rishikesh
» 5:30 a.m. :: Wake Up
» 6:00 a.m. :: Mantra Chanting
» 6:30 - 7:00 a.m. :: Yogic Purification (Mon, Thu)
» 6:30 - 7:00 a.m. :: Pranayama (Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat)
» 7:00 a.m. :: Herbal Tea or Juices
» 7:30 - 9:00 a.m. :: Yoga Classes
» 9:00 a.m. :: Breakfast
» 12:30 p.m. :: Lunch
» 3:00 - 4:30 p.m. :: Reiki
» 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. :: Reiki Practice (self)
» 6:15 - 6:45 p.m. :: Ganga Aarti Ceremony
» 7:00 - 8:00 p.m. :: Meditation
» 8:00 p.m. :: Dinner with Group Discussion (Bonfire)
» 9:30 p.m. :: Lights Out
Note :-The times of the schedule can change depending on weather condition
Inclusions in Reiki Courses
• Reiki Classes
• Yoga classes (Mon - Sat)
• Private room with attached bath and free WIFI
• Three healthy vegetarian meals per day (vegan on request)
• 1 Ayurvedic massage per week
• Information, guidance services for local sight seeing
• River rafting (depending on availability/season)
• Day trekking in the foothills of the Himalayas, Waterfalls
• We have merged yoga classes, chanting, pranayama and meditation classes with yoga retreat into one program.
• One can join Reiki level 1, 2 and Master level. For longer duration, please send us a message prior to submitting your application.
• Couples can receive 10% discount by sharing a room.
The fastest and easiest way to reach Rishikesh is a flight from Delhi to Dehradun.
» Taxi from Dehradun, Jolly Grant Airport - $15
» Delhi Airport to Rishikesh by taxi - US$ 70
» Delhi Airport to Rishikesh and Rishikesh to Delhi airport by car - US$ 130
The deposit submitted with the application is not refundable. However, in case of emergencies and other unavoidable circumstances the management at its discretion permits participants to go for any other scheduled course/retreat within a one year period.
Code of Conduct
» Discipline is an integral part of the Ayurveda and Yoga Retreats routine must be strictly observed.
» Disrespect of rules and regulations could result in termination of studentship with no refund of fee.
» Absenting oneself from the scheduled program without prior permission of the teacher would be considered a serious breach of discipline.
» A student must inform staff in advance if they intend to be absent for a meal so that there is no wastage of food.
» Mahatma Yoga does not make arrangements for guests of students.
» Ensure you are on time for class or you will not be permitted to enter any class once it has commenced.
» Smoking and drinking are not permitted during retreats
» Be mindful of local customs and traditions and wear modest clothing.