Reiki Courses in Rishikesh, India
Reiki Level I, II and Master degree at Mahatma Yoga Ashram are affordable short term courses for people in the field of natural healing.
Here can you learn this simple, natural and safe method of spiritual healing and self-improvement that balances the energies in the body. You can learn how to become your own healer and heal others with this powerful method that promotes natural self-healing, relieves pain and clears toxins in the body. It balances organs and glands and strengthens the immune system.
Adapting to the natural needs of the receiver, it treats symptoms and causes of illness relaxing. It furthermore reduces stress by unblocking suppressed feelings. You will also experience its positive effect on meditation, positive thinking and enhancement of personal awareness.
Our daily Reiki class is 90 minutes long. Besides the Reiki class the course includes basic meditation, Mantra chanting, pranayama and light yoga practice (for better energy flow and to develop awareness of the energy fields). Your day here will also include time for self-practice and reflection. The course ends with each student receiving a personal initiating session from the Reiki Master, connecting you in the Reiki circle.
Mahatma yoga ashram is one the best places to learn Reiki. Our Reiki school in Rishikesh offers a supportive environment for the Reiki courses and for optimal healing. Our well planned schedule of the program will aid to the discipline that is needed during the day while enjoying the beautiful surroundings, receiving the healing energies from Nature and connecting with the source of energy.
Reiki Courses at Mahatma Yoga Ashram India
Learning the Art of Self-healing.
In Reiki Level I the student becomes familiar with Reiki energy and is trained on how to perform healing sessions on the self by tapping into the energy fields. The balancing of the energy fields creates the space for cultivating awareness and self love which is needed before we start healing others. No previous experience is needed.
In the “Initiation” which is carried out by the Reiki master the healing channels are opened and awakened, allowing students to connect with the Reiki energy and feel more energetic, more self-aware and more in tune with oneself. Students have also experienced an increased sense of intuition as well as an increase in confidence while having a general sense of wellbeing.
Syllables of Reiki level 1 : -
• The origins of Reiki and its principles.
• Chakras (energy centers)
• Overview of Five Element theory of energy.
• How to activate Reiki energy
• Self Healing Method
• Attunement in Reiki level 1 by Reiki master
• First Degree certification is provided.
• Reiki course also includes: basic meditation, Mantra chanting, pranayama and light yoga practice for better energy flow and to develop awareness of the energy field.
• If the student needs further guidance we offer free additional guidance upon the completion of Reiki course level 1.
Reiki Level I: 5 Days: USD 350 including accommodation at the Ashram and three meals per day
Reiki Course - Level 2 (1 and 2) Rishikesh
Learning the Art of Healing others
Reiki level 2 is offered to those students who have completed level 1 with us. Level 2 is considered the "practioners level” and offers the student a deeper understanding of the Reiki principles. The energy can now solidify and becomes a more grounding field for healing. Powerful healing can be done on others as well as long distance. 3 ancient symbols are taught to use during healing sessions. During the practice the aura of the student becomes stronger. This aura together with the “chi” can heal spiritual, emotional as well as mental issues and the students can become of greater service to others in the society which gives an even increased sense of well being and purpose.
Syllables of Reiki level 2: -
• Syllables of Reiki level 1.
• Introduction of aura
• How to do Reiki for healing session for relaxation.
• Introduction of basic Reiki symbols and how to use it in healing sessions.
• How to do an absentee (“distance”) healing session.
• How to do a Reiki healing for chakra balancing.
• Attunement in Reiki level 2 from Reiki master
• Second Degree certification is provided.
• Reiki course also includes: basic meditation, Mantra chanting, pranayama and light yoga practice in positive and peaceful environment for better energy flow and to develop awareness of the energy field
• If the scholar needs additional time, we offer facilitate freed from charge when completion of the course.
Reiki Level I and II: 5 + 2 = 7 Days :: USD 500
Reiki Course - Masterships (1,2, Master level) India
21 Days to Become Reiki master
If the Reiki Master feels that the student is ready for Reiki Mastership then the Reiki Master will accept him. This level requires from the students that they have successfully completed Level 1+ 2 and have practiced some form of healing others. Then 10 days of silence is required, you will be guided on where to this. (“Vipassana” is a free course). Upon return from the 10 days of silence the student may continue (If the master agrees) the study to become a Reiki Master.
In Reiki master level the students will learn for example how to check and clean the aura, how to cultivate Reiki energy in him/herself so one can heal or attune others. Also more Reiki symbols will be taught as well as the technique of balancing energy in his/her body (practical aspect of balancing).
Syllables of Reiki Master Level: -
• How to teach Level I & initiate in level 1 (methodology)
• How to teach Level 2 & initiate others in Level 2
• Method of checking and cleaning aura
• Practice of tai –chi, and chi –gong (balancing of energy)
• Introduction of pranic and crystal healing
• Master level symbols and details
• Attunement in Reiki Mastership from Reiki master
• Mastership certification is provided.
• Reiki course also includes: basic meditation, Mantra chanting, pranayama and light yoga practice in positive and peaceful environment for better energy flow and to develop awareness of the energy field .
• If the scholar needs additional time, we offer facilitate free from charge when completion of the course.
Reiki Level 1, 2 and Master level = 21 Days.
Note: - 21 days to Become Reiki Master = 5 days Of Reiki Level 1:: 2 Days Of Reiki level 2 :: 10 Days Of Silence :: 4 Days Of Mastership Level.
Reiki Healing (Treatments) Rishikesh, India
“Expression of joy”
is the purpose of creation
and we all are here
to live a joyful and meaningful life. “
Reiki Healing is a powerful and gentle treatment, which has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and disorder, and always creates a beneficial effect. It also works in conjunction with other medical or therapeutic techniques as it relieves side effects and promotes recovery. The wonderful benefits of Reiki include relaxation, stress reduction and help for any emotional or psychic disorder. Reiki is also balancing chakras (energy channels) and strengthens the immune system.
Reiki heals by flowing the healing energy through the Reiki healer so that it will affect the energy field and will charge the positive energy into the recipient. It raises the vibratory level of the energy field in and around the physical body where the negative thoughts and feelings are attached. This causes the negative energy to break apart and fall away. In that way Reiki clears, straightens and heals the energy pathways, thus allowing the life force to flow in a healthy and natural way.
Reiki Healing Or Treatments
• Reiki for relaxation:: One Hour :: USD 20
If you take three sessions then it's USD 45 (3 days 1 hrs. a day)
• Reiki for physical & psychic disorder:: One Hour :: $ 30
If you take three sessions then it's $75 (3 days 1 hrs. a day)
• Reiki for chakra activation:: 1.5 Hours :: $ 30
If you take three sessions then it's $ 80 (3 days 1 hrs. a day)
• Note :- Reiki treatment is based on an appointment.
• Please note that you should take a shower before the treatment and wear light and loose clothing
What is Reiki?
"Reiki is love, Love is wholeness, Wholeness is balance, Balance is well being, Well being is freedom from disease "
~ Dr Mikao Usui
The word “REIKI” is made up of two Japanese words: “rei” and “ki”.“ Rei" means universal, boundless aspect of energy. "Ki” means life energy, which flows in all the living beings. Thus “Reiki” means ‘universal life energy'. The ancient art of Reiki healing was originated in Japan by Mikao Usui and is a powerful yet gentle healing method that reduces stress, balances chakras and is also effective in helping virtually every known illness and disorder. Reiki also works in conjunction with all other medical or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promotes recovery. Reiki healing always creates a beneficial effect to the recipient of the treatment. The benefits of Reiki are explained through the concept of energy. The universe is not made up of “things” but of energy; a field of pure intelligence and consciousness which is pulsating at different frequencies. Channeling Reiki energy can heal any energy imbalance within living systems including mind, body and souls of human beings. Reiki raises the vibratory level of the energy field in and around the physical body where the negative thoughts and feelings are attached. This causes the negative energy to break apart and fall away therefore allowing the life force to flow in a healthy and natural way. Reiki is also a journey to rediscover and reintegration of our being. We first heal with ourselves and that path leads us to oneness with the whole of creation. It brings us back to our true state of being. Living a truthful, loving, harmonious life free of stress and worries.
Daily Schedule for Reiki Courses in Rishikesh
» Wake Up :: 05:30 a.m.
» Mantra Chanting :: 06:00 a.m.
» Yogic Purification (Mon, Thu) :: 06:30 a.m. to 07:00 a.m.
» Pranayama (Tue, Wed, Fri, Sat) :: 06:30 a.m. to 07:00 a.m.
» Herbal Tea or Juices :: 07:00 a.m.
» Yoga Classes :: 07:30 a.m. to 09:00 a.m.
» Breakfast :: 09:00 a.m.
» Lunch :: 12:30 p.m.
» Reiki :: 3 pm to 4:30 pm
» Reiki Practice (self) :: 05:00 p.m to 06:00 p.m.
» Pooja Ceremony :: 06:15 p.m. to 06:45 p.m
» Meditation :: 07:00 p.m. to 08:00 p.m.
» Dinner with Group Discussion (Bonfire) :: 08:00 p.m.
» Lights Out :: 09:30 p.m.
The times of the schedule can change depending on weather condition
Reiki Course Fee: Inclusions
• Yoga classes (Mon - Sat).
• Reiki Classes
• Private room with attached bath and free wireless Internet connectivity.
• Three Vegetarian Meals per day.
• 1 session of Ayurveda massage per week.
• Information, guidance services for local sight seeing.
• River rafting (depending on availability/season).
• Day trekking in the foothills of the Himalayas, Waterfalls
The fastest and easiest way to reach Rishikesh is a flight from Delhi to Dehradun.
• Taxi from Dehradun, Jolly Grant Airport - $25
• Delhi Airport to Rishikesh by taxi - US$ 70
• Delhi Airport to Rishikesh and Rishikesh to Delhi airport by car - US$ 130
• Non-refundable booking amount is $70 USD for 5 Days, $100 USD for 7 Days and $150 for 11 Days courses. Balance fee needs to be paid upon arrival.
• We have merged Reiki yoga classes, chanting, pranayama and meditation classes with yoga courses for beginners and yoga retreat into one program.
• One can join Reiki level 1, 2 and master level. For longer duration, please send us a message prior to submitting your application.
• Couples can receive 10% discount by sharing a room.
The deposit submitted with the application is not refundable. However, in case of emergencies and other unavoidable circumstances the management at its discretion permits participants to go for any other scheduled course/retreat within a one year period. We therefore, recommend that all applicants carefully examine their upcoming obligations so that they may be able to devote their full attention to our offered programs.